Nuclear Ball 2 allows you to take part in the most entertaining demolition work ever. You must blow up each and every inflammable thing you see. Using the ball, you need to demolish tons of combustible materials, such as missiles, bombs, fire-balls and lots of other explosive items. It's not that easy, each challenge requires a special approach. Thus, Nuclear Ball 2 is a smashing cocktail consisting of puzzles, fancy 3d graphics and explosive arcade gameplay.
The game mechanics takes the best of the superb arcanoid gameplay and expands it by turning each level into a well-crafted 3D puzzle. Each level consists of various brick types, many of which can't be destroyed directly. Thus you need to send the ball to certain parts of the construction so that they can trigger an explosion. You can make use of different intricate contrivances placed on levels and collect a great number of power-ups. Through 200 hundred absorbing puzzle levels, you will face more and more challenging tasks as the constructions will get additional brick types with additional properties.
The graphic engine of Nuclear Ball 2 brings out a refined 3D picture with classy special effects and detailed backgrounds. The action takes place at different times of day and in different environments, each of which is carefully crafted by a professional artist. In addition to sleek visuals, Nuclear Ball 2 also is a feast for your ears with impressive sound effects and tunes. The game has got what it takes to make you feel like you're in the middle of some serious action. Nuclear Ball 2 will plunge you into some addictive arcade gameplay combined with masterpiece puzzles and delivered in superb graphics. Get ready to blow things up!
» version 1.06 - posted on 2007-08-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
License for use and distribution
The Nuclear Ball is distributed on a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to Nuclear Ball are exclusively owned by the author - URSE Games.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period.The ending of Trial period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the Nuclear Ball, you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered Nuclear Ball software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Nuclear Ball unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Nuclear Ball without written ermission from the copyright holder. The Nuclear Ball unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see http://www.ursegames.com/games/nuclear-ball/nuclear-ball.php
6. The Nuclear Ball IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as ;provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. The Nuclear Ball keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by URSE Games.
9. Installing and using Nuclear Ball signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Nuclear Ball files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.